Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thanks in Advance...(by Michael) (Updated 6.8.12)


Dear Family and friends,

I cannot begin to express how I feel reading all of the emails, Facebook comments and messages, listening to voice mails, and reading the comments on our blog.  So many of you have offered your support in so many different ways.  Thank you.

June is our busiest month of this summer...doctor appointments (for more than just Ella), therapies, Vacation Bible School, fundraisers, and the FSMA Conference.  Needless to say I will need some help doing the job that Lindsay does so well.

I have family that is close and available yet also need the help of others...to that end, Lindsay's father and I sat down this afternoon and took a good hard look at The Casten Calendar.  We found that we certainly could use some extra help around here.

I have created a "Care Calendar" which is an online service specifically designed for situations such as this.  This calendar allows individuals to see when and what kind of help is needed and allows them to sign up for a spot that fits their schedule.  I created the calendar to run for two weeks and will, of course, update it as necessary.

To access The Casten Family's personal Care Calendar click on the following:


or copy and paste this address into your browser:  http://www.carecalendar.org/logon/115107

and enter the following information in the appropriate spaces:

    CALENDAR ID      :   115107
    SECURITY CODE :   6639

If you would like to send Lindsay a note or a card the address is as follows:

Linden Oaks (EDP)
c/o Lindsay Casten
852 West St.
Naperville, IL 60540
I'm proud of Lindsay...she's unlike any other person I've ever known and I love her deeply and dearly...thank you for helping me to help her.

Michael